Instructions for making an appointment with the Records Manager or Education Abroad Advisers
- Go to "Meet our Staff" in the horizontal menu; click on the name of the person you want to meet with.
- Click "Request an appointment or information."
- You will be prompted to login using your PSU ID and password.
- An e-mail will be generated; click "Click to request an appointment" (again).
- The current week will appear with available appointment slots; click "Next Week" to look at further weeks.
- Click the time that works best for you.
- You will return to the e-mail/information request page.
- In the subject line, write the program or country and the term in which you want to study (e.g. "IES: Siena, Fall 2009"). Type any questions you may have in the body of the e-mail message.
- Click "Send".
: You will not receive a confirmation of your appointment. Please make sure to come to 420 Boucke at the time and date you requested.