Programs : Brochure
- Locations: Johannesburg, South Africa; Shanghai, China
- Program Terms: Spring- Embedded
- Restrictions: PSU applicants only
The Global Immersion program is an experiential learning opportunity for MBA students to assess the opportunities and risks of operating in a country with a significantly different business environment than the United States and, ultimately, make more informed business decisions.
The trips consist of:
(1) Business-related activities such as company visits and factory tours
(2) Cultural activities including visiting museums, landmarks, and historical sites
(3) Lectures and panel discussions on the local economy, business practices, and governmental frameworks
(4) Free time to explore the city
During the embedded travel component, housing will consist of overnight accommodations at a hotel/hostel.
The process for enrolling in an embedded course varies according to the instructor and/or department. In order to enroll in the course and travel component, students must contact the program leader.
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring- Embedded||2020||08/21/2019 **||Rolling Admission||02/29/2020||03/07/2020|
|NOTE: The application deadline date is NOT as it appears above. Please contact the program leader, Terrence Guay, by emailing email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this embedded program.|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Students will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Indicates that deadline has passed